Adjust according to the epidemic situation
109-4 Summer Boarding Application Announcement
A. Only Summit Hall is opened from July 26, 110 (Mon) 12:00 to September 10 (Fri) 12:00, and the others are closed during 109-4.
B. The accommodation program in 109-4 Summer is only for the AU foreign students and overseas Chinese. Only Summit Hall is opened.
C.The qualified applicants who apply for summer vacation accommodation, please hand in application form during business hours 110/7/12 (Mon) ~ 110/7/22 (Thu) for the benefit of the Housing Section to arrange beds. (It would be adjusted according to the epidemic situation).
The application process as following:
(1) Print out the “Summer and Winter Vacation Boarding Application Form” on web site.＜Please confirm with Housing Section before paying the fee＞
(2) Please check the number of days and fee with the staff of Housing Services Section.
(3) Pay the accommodation fee at the Payment Kiosk, then hand in the receipts and $100 deposit to the staff of Housing Services Section. The deposit payment is accepted only by a NT$100 paper bill in cash, and will return to you after finishing the check-out procedure.
(4) If sharing a room is requested, please submit the application forms together; otherwise the beds arrangement is not negotiable.
(5) Check-out time is before 12:00 on the last day of your lease. If your check-out process passed due, the deposit would be nonrefundable.
※If you move out before the lease is up, the boarding fee is nonrefundable. For example, if you paid 10 nights, and only stayed 6, the excess fees will not be returned.※
D. The keys will be dispatched at Summit Hall (Dorm. 4) counter after 12:00 July 26th (Mon.).
Residential Colleges and Housing Service Section, June 24, 2021