To cooperate with the "Epidemic New Life Movement" by the Central Epidemic Command Center, adjustments of AU’s anti-epidemic measures will be made starting from June 15 as follows:
- Continue to maintain the Health Declaration Certificate inspection at the entrance of each building to meet the requirements of the "real name system" by the Central Epidemic Command Center.
- Due to the increasing ambient temperature, body temperature monitoring at each inspection station is suspended.
- The number of people for indoor activities is no longer set, but social distancing should be maintained, or masks must be worn.
- For the event management, the “real-name system” should still be adopted and the body temperature should be measured to reduce the risk of transmission, and the AU’s Security Center must be notified before the event.
- Classroom ventilation maintains existing regulations to insure a certain degree of air circulation.
- The campus environment and classroom disinfection are maintained on daily basis.
- Please continue to carry out independent health management, wash hands frequently, maintain good personal hygiene and pay attention to social etiquette.